Placing an Order
- Our website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever you need to place a crafty order.
Simply add items to your basket and when you are ready to pay press the proceed to check out button. You will be able to create an account which will enable you to track your order as well as save your basket and create a wishlist.
If you'd prefer not to create an account you can checkout as a 'guest'. At the end of the checkout process you will have the option to create an account in order to be able to track your order.
You will receive an order confirmation email once your order has been placed. We have been notified these emails are occasionally being diverted to customers junk folders so please add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
- We accept payment by Debit, Credit card and Paypal. You can also pay via Bank Transfer. We do not hold any payment or card data on our systems.
- Please note we are unable to accept cheques.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours of receipt of payment (excluding orders placed over the weekend) and post out orders Monday to Friday. Please note in times of high demand shipping may take a little longer.
- Please ensure that you enter the correct delivery address as we cannot be held responsible for orders that do not arrive owing to you providing an incorrect delivery address.
- If your parcel has not arrived as soon as you hoped please allow 10 working days before you contact us to allow sufficient time for postal delays to be cleared.
- For information on our current delivery policy please see our delivery information page.
Returns & Refunds
- For information on our current returns policy please see our returns policy page.
- A Homemakery gift voucher is the perfect gift for the creative loved ones in your life, use it to buy wool, fabric, lampshade kits or even paper goodies, the whole of the Homemakery is on offer with one our gorgeous gift vouchers. We offer gift vouchers in £10 and £25 denominations and multiple vouchers can be purchased to reach your desired gift voucher total. Our gift vouchers come presented in a blank envelope and we can send them to the purchaser or directly to the recipient with a message of your choosing. For last minute gifts we can even provide you with an e-voucher. Please ensure you read our gift voucher terms and conditions before making your purchase.
- Our fabric is cut to order (unless stated otherwise in the description) and is sold in half metre or quarter metre units. Please check the fabric description before you place your order to ensure you order the correct amount of fabric, as we cannot accept returns of fabric that was cut to order.
Multiple units of fabric will be cut on a continuous basis.
For fabric sold by the quarter
We cut our fabric on a continuous basis therefore if you order an "odd" number of quarters the "odd" quarter will be cut as a skinny quarter e.g. adding an extra 25cm length to your fabric.
How we cut our fabrics (example fabric is 110cm wide):
1 quarter = 1 fat quarter (typically 50cm x55cm)
2 quarters = 1/2 metre (50cm x 110cm)
3 quarters = 3/4 of a metre (75cm x110cm eg. 2 fat quarters and a skinny quarter)
4 quarters = 1 metre (100cm x110 cm unless otherwise stated)
5 quarters = 1.25 metres (125cm x110cm eg. 4 fat quarters and a skinny quarter)
Scissors and Rotary Cutters
- Please note you must be over the age of 18 to purchase scissors or rotary cutters from The Homemakery. By purchasing scissors or rotary cutters from us you confirm that you are over 18 years of age.
- We try our hardest to provide an accurate representation of the products you are purchasing online. Please read the product description for information on the sizing of products.
Please note that due to variances of individual computer screens the appearance of product photos in particular, the colour of products may vary based on your monitor settings. Please bare this in mind when placing your order and understand that the there may be variances in the colour of delivered items.